1. Fill a bucket with warm water, and make a later with 1- 2 table spoons of mild laundry detergent a liquid detergent suitable for delicates like Ecover delicate laundry liquid is ideal.
2. Using a toothbrush or washing-up sponge, scrub the canvas on the flip-flops whilst holding it above the bucket of water.
3. Dip the flip-flops in the water to wash off the dirt and continue scrubbing.
4. Rinse your flip-flops with warm, clean water.
5. Use an old towel to remove any excess water from the flip-flops.
6. Leave the flip-flops to dry in the sun if possible or in a warm dry place indoors.
You can also view our instructional video here.